Complaint Review: LifeKey - Berkeley Premium

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:Seaford Delaware
LifeKey - Berkeley Premium
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

LifeKey - Berkeley Premium ripoff dishonest liars theives Cincinnati Ohio

I can't believe that so many people were ripped off the same way I was. I cancelled the membership before it ever got started for Avlimil. I got the free trial, had a medical problem, never used the free trial and cancelled before they started the membership.

They cancelled the product, never sent the product, yet they billed my credit card for $70.00. I spoke to a "Shelly" ext 5618 who claims to be a Supervisor. She refused to refund my $70.00 unless I gave a letter from my doctor describing my medical condition which is a VERY personal issue. I refused to send this information to them because it's none of their business and I don't think I should have to provide my gynecological history to this company.

Then, Shelly claimed they sent the product to me before I cancelled. LIAR!!!! I told her that I wanted the tracking information to hunt down the product. She claimed they don't have any type of tracking information, internally or externally. They're RIPOFFS!!!! But I will not let this rest. I'm a government employee and I will utilize every last resource to take care of this situation.

Do not and I repeat, DO NOT order ANYTHING from this company! I made the worse mistake of my life.

F
Seaford, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2004 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LifeKey-Berkeley-Premium/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/LifeKey-Berkeley-Premium-ripoff-dishonest-liars-theives-Cincinnati-Ohio-95162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LifeKey - Berkeley Premium