Complaint Review: LifeNutra

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By:santa barbara California
LifeNutra
848 N Rainbow Dr - 300 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nature Cleanse, Web Supplement, Uthihealth Products Continued to charge credit card (4 times) although I returned the item. Las Vegas Nevada

* : Beware

I signed up for the trial offer. Received product after the 14 day trial period which I evidently did not see in the small print. I cancelled but was not able to receive my money back. They further continued to charge my card under different alias names for the same amount of money. I've lost approximately $260.00. I had to cancel my credit card in order to prevent them from taking any more. I tried calling them about 10 times and they always put me on hold. I waited as long as an hour once but never got through.

Sandra
santa barbara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LifeNutra/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Nature-Cleanse-Web-Supplement-Uthihealth-Products-Continued-to-charge-credit-card-4-tim-478317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LifeNutra

#1

Beware

AUTHOR: At - (U.S.A.)

Now that you have canceled your card, be prepared for them to contact you by phone and by email from their "Refund Department".   In my case they advised me of a $2.49 shipping charge that would be refunded to my bank account and also advised me that they could call on my behalf to my bank and confirm the deposit.  Obviously, I had already canceled my bank card so I knew there was no way they could deposit anything, because they no longer have my bank info.  But here's the catch, they then call you (left me a msg) telling me to call them back at 877-559-7697 with any questions about my refund.  At that time, I'm certain they'd ask for credit card info again (to confirm my identity so they say), in order to get my NEW card information and charge me for a product I did not order.  In my case, I canceled my free trial before it ever shipped, but they shipped anyway then provided me customer service numbers that did not work.

Anyway, beware of any "refunds" they offer.  When you call the refund like it just says "Hi this is the Refund Department".  Makes no mention of what company or anything.

Stay away........stay far far away.