• Report: #1019906

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa L — Ormond Beach Florida United States of America
LifeQuest Fitness Marietta GA
4930 Davidson Rd NE Marietta, Georgia United States of America

LifeQuest Fitness Marietta GA Charges 6 months after the fact?? Marietta, Georgia

In July 2012 I gave them my credit card to pay for 1 months personal training for my son(200). In Jan 2013 my CC gets hit with another 200. I called the gym, they tried to tell me it was my ex husband using my card!! Good try but my ex and I are on good terms and it wasnt him. Then they "produced" a contract for 6months of services to my son with an automatic renewal!!!  But they hadn't billed me again till Jan 2013. Then I get hit again in Feb!!! I talked with the accounts person at the corporate office in Acworth and she was going to talk to the owner but I have heard nothing. Tried to dispute it with the credit card company but because of the "contract" they paid it. My only recourse is to cancel the credit card.

The kicker to all this is, my son was working there at the time and was supposed to get 100 back as commission for the "sale". He never got that nor has he received the "commission" on these last 2 charges. How convenient for them!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LifeQuest-Fitness-Marietta-GA/Marietta-Georgia-/LifeQuest-Fitness-Marietta-GA-Charges-6-months-after-the-fact-Marietta-Georgia-1019906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LifeQuest Fitness Marietta GA