Complaint Review: LifeStyleDealsNow.com

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: cocexec — Queensbury New York United States of America
LifeStyleDealsNow.com

LifeStyleDealsNow.com Unauthorized Charge for $39.95 on credit card Internet

A credit card charge of $39.95 appeared on my bank statement with a transaction date of 12/12/12 and I immediately called the 888 number.  The answerer indicated they are a call center named 24/7 Support and provide support for "1000's" of companies.  After providing the last 6 digits on my credit card, they pulled up my account and told me it was a subscription charge to LifeStyleDealsNow.com , a company I had never heard of nor subscribed with.  The CSR then told me they would cancel my subscription (of which I didn't know I had) and I wouldn't receive any further charges, but they were not authorized to cancel the current charge.  Unhappily I hung up and looked up LifeStyleDealsNow.com and found a significant number of complaints on scams.  I called the customer service number on the website and again got this 24/7 support outfit.  I then sternly insisted that the $39.95 was an unauthorized charge and demanded a refund immediately.  "James" told me he would reverse the charge and a credit would appear in 7-10 days.  I demanded a confirmation number, which he provided, but also wanted a confirmation emailed to me.  He said he had my email address...which he read off which was totally wrong and then I provided him my email address.  He said he would email the confirmation of my refund which I have not yet received and quite frankly, don't believe I will.  I seriously doubt I'll receive a refund on my credit card either.  I will be contacting my bank and having them cancel my card and reissue a new number as I don't trust this outfit to be legitimate at all.  What a total rip-off and I'm pissed.  This cost me $40. and a bunch of aggrevation including having a new credit card issued.  BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LifeStyleDealsNowcom/internet/LifeStyleDealsNowcom-Unauthorized-Charge-for-3995-on-credit-card-Internet-983244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LifeStyleDealsNow.com