Complaint Review: Lifebushido LLC- Owner Is Steve Kantor

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By:newton falls Ohio
Lifebushido LLC- Owner Is Steve Kantor
7706 Oldchester Rd Bethesda, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 202-297-2393
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Lifebushido LLC- Owner Is Steve Kantor I worked over 131 hours and never received payment Bethesda Maryland

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Lifebushido is legit

*UPDATE Employee: Happy Employee

*Consumer Comment: @ Employee Number 4

*UPDATE Employee: STEVE IS NOT A RIPOFF

*UPDATE Employee: Steve Kantor is not a Fraud

*Author of original report: STEVE KANTOR-BEST AGENT BUSINESS/LIFEBUSHIDO UPDATE I FOUND OUT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY HIM

*Author of original report: Lifebushido LLC- owned by Steve Kantor will rip you off as an employee but also as a client

I worked over 131 hours for this company and never received payment. Lifebushido is a company that you work from home for and you receive your payment via paypal. I was given 6 assignments in one month that included doing personl work for the owner, Steve Kantor and also working for some of his clients. With this job you work from home for realtors helping them make calls and updating their data bases. Steve was constantly offering me more work and I accepted and completed a ton of hours and when it came time to pay, he said wait a minute, This is alot of hours and he chose not to pay me.

I have contacted him numerous times about this, spoken with other employees that confirmed the work was done and he still refuses to pay. I have filed with the BBB and now here and have also contacted clients that I was contracted to do work with letting them know he is a fraud and not to do business with him. I hope that others are not scammed by him.

Julia
newton falls, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifebushido-LLC-Owner-Is-Steve-Kantor/Bethesda-Maryland-20817/Lifebushido-LLC-Owner-Is-Steve-Kantor-I-worked-over-131-hours-and-never-received-payment-360312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifebushido LLC- Owner Is Steve Kantor

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Lifebushido is legit

AUTHOR: Run - ()

This is a real company, and they pay every single month. The only way this person Julia did not get paid is if she was not honest about her hours and what she accomplished. There is an auditing system that shows the amount of work you are doing and whether it is actually getting completed. Just because you bill for the hours, does not mean you are going to necessarily get paid for all of them if it does not match with other data.

I was very pleased to find an opportunity to work from home and get paid.

All the clients I have had are very pleased with what we do for them because we help them make more money and it is a great value for them.

Julia is just some kind of dishonest person who wants something for nothing, or she is competition or cannot accept the terms of working at the company.

Happy Employee

AUTHOR: hollybtn - (United States of America)

I am an employee of this company and have been for over a year now. I get paid on the 5th of every month sometimes sooner. Have never had any issues with getting paid. I have several different jobs I do and I have made 1000 dollars in the past with this company. He does limit your earnings to 1000 and if you make over that he will question it. 1000 would equal 100 hours.

I have currently got two active clients and will soon have a few more. I have met some wonderful people and have actually talked with Steve as well. He is a very nice guy. And is very willing to help.

@ Employee Number 4

AUTHOR: Concerned62 - (United States of America)

What do you mean in the beginning you don't get paid.  I was looking for an at home opportunity but don't want to waste time (any time) if I am not going to be compensated for it.  Please explain how the process works before I consider applying at the site.
Concerned62

STEVE IS NOT A RIPOFF

AUTHOR: hollybtn - (United States of America)

I have worked for Lifebushido since October of 2011 and have gotten paid every month. At first it wasn't much but you have to be willing to put your self out there with this company. I have met some wonderful people and I get paid every month. I have even talked to Steve a couple times and he is really nice.

If you work over 100 hours you might or might not get paid since cut off for hours is 100. Which is a pretty fair amount for a month at a time. I get paid by pay pal every month. In the beginning you don't get paid but like I said you have to be willing to put your self out there.

Steve Kantor is not a Fraud

AUTHOR: Happy With Lb - (U.S.A.)

I would just like to say that I've been with Lifebushido since 2007 and have been paid ON time, ALL the time.

It's take a certain kind of person to be able to work with Lifebushido so it's not for everyone. I take offense to the above report because I for one, don't believe it to be true.

Just wanted to give my two cents and let others know, there are very happy Lifebushido workers and have been with LB since it's inception.

Very happy with LB!!

AUTHOR: Julia - (U.S.A.)

For an update, I have been in contact with numerous clients of Steve Kantor's both past, current, and potential. I have found that there are many clients that have been put in the position of hiring Steve, paying Steve, and then being scammed by Steve due to the FACT that the services they paid for were not provided. There has been a tremendous amount of people contacting me to let me know their personal stories about having their money STOLEN by STEVE KANTOR. I have spoken with STAR POWER Systems, Inc and found that they as well have been hearing over and over that STEVE KANTOR is a fraud. I have been in contact with STEVE KANTOR, offering him the chance to fix all of this and he refuses. He does not think that he can be touched and that his business will prosper because there is always someone in line to work with him that may not know about his ways. My purpose here is to try my best to ensure that he doesn't have the chance to STEAL money from anyone again. Please let everyone you know that STEVE KANTOR IS A FRAUD, A THEIF, AND HE WILL STEAL FROM YOU!

AUTHOR: Julia - (U.S.A.)

Steve Kantor the owner of Lifebushido will rip you off as an employee by having you work many hours for him and when it is time to pay he will find some lame excuse that you may have made a mistake somewhere and that therefore he doesnt have to pay you. In the meantime, you will have worked with numerous of his clients making him a large amount of money. Steve has contracts with realtors from RE-Max, Coldwell Banker,The Maria Quattrone Team, Dan Rallo fromSoleil Sotheby's Realty, the list goes on and on. Basically, Steve will hire you to work as a realtors personal assistant and once the work is completed he wont pay you. The realtors may or may not be aware of the scam that they are part of. By Steve telling you that he is not paying you at the end of a full months work and trying to find lame excuses and saying the employee made a mistake somewhere which the FAKE mistake was never told prior to being allowed to work so many hours. This is fraud and he stole my time, made me loose wages that were earned and he will do it to you. I have already been in contact with many clients to let them know the TRUE situation and since Steve refuses to pay, I will have to contact his future clients as well.
Beware if your name is on this list, he might contact you as a client and you might get scammed as well. Hope it doesnt happen to you.
RUN FROM STEVE KANTOR- LIFEBUSHIDO