Complaint Review: Lifekey - Enzyte

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Delmar Delaware
Lifekey - Enzyte
4181 Crossgate Lane Cincinatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare - Enzyte - Berkeley Premium Pharmaceuticals ripoff fraud credit card scam Cincinatti Ohio

*Author of original report: my error ..If we make enough noise, someone will listen.

As with evidently many others, I too have been scammed by marketers of Enzyte. I sent in for the $4.95 "special offer", not seeing any thing that obligated me to future purchases. Imagin my surprise when 20 days later I recieved another shipment from them charging me another $69.95. I immediately called in regard to this, only to be told (VERY rudely I might add) that A. I should have read the small print, and B. they DID NOT and WOULD NOT accept returns or refund any money.

I asked to speak to a manager and was again rudely informed that there was not one available, nor would there be. I was told it was too bad, and there was nothing I could do about it. I informed them to cancel my unwanted participation immediately. I then called back to see what would happen and spoke to a young lady who offered to cancel 1/2 of the chagers, or $35.00. She was kind enough to also give me a confirmation # for this. I then called my bank, having used my debit card for the transaction. and had them cancel the card. They also informer me that they would not accept the $70.00 charge from Lifekey when it came in.

I am also in the process of filing a complaint with the Postmaster General, the Us Attorney Generals Office, MY Senator, and the Atty General for the State of Delaware. I STRONGLY URGE ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME. ALSO PLEASE CHECK THE POSTING BY LARENZO OF CINCINATTI OHIO. HE GIVES THE HOME ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE # OF THE OWNER OF THE CORPORATION. PERHAPS WE SHOULD ALL GIVE HIM A CALL AND ASK ABOUT ABOUT COMPLETE REFUNDS.

Joe
Delmar, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Enzyte/Cincinatti-Ohio-45216-1215/Lifekey-Healthcare-Enzyte-Berkeley-Premium-Pharmaceuticals-ripoff-fraud-credit-card-sc-76117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey - Enzyte

my error ..If we make enough noise, someone will listen.

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

before the corporate shills correct me, the amount of the initial "trial" is $4.50, not $4.95 as I originally stated. I've seen how they'll take the smallest mistake and magnify it, and Lord knows I want the complaint to be factual, quite unlike their advertising and "customer service" departments. The only way we can stop them is if everyone who posts here, or even reads the postings, contacts their Congressmen/ Senators, State Atty Generals, the Post Office, and other authorities. If we make enough noise, someone will listen. if anyone out there has a friend who is an attorney, PLEASE try to start a class action suit or some other type of civil action. If we all try, perhaps we can get something done.