Complaint Review: Lifekey Health

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Lifekey Health
P.O. Box 42635, Cincinnati, OH 45242 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Health - Berkeley Premium Ripoff Extra charges on Credit Card rigid about refunds Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered enzyte for a friend and accepted the "free sample" paying the shipping charges with my credit card. Today I recieved a charge of $75, with "Lifekey" in the description.

I called the number after looking up this company on the Rip-Off report website (thank GOD for this site) I was told by the customer service rep (after waiting for 20 min on hold) that by paying for the shipping with my credit card, I was automatically enrolled in their program.

I inquired about the free sample and if the membership could be cancelled and my money refunded. I was given a vague description of billing cycles and shipping dates, etc and basically told that my money could not be refunded, even though the charge had been made less than 3 hours earlier.

Then I got mad, and though I don't recommend anyone to use bad manners on the phone, I basically told them that if the money they STOLE (yes, stole) from me was not refunded immediately, They would hear from my lawyer and I would sue the pants off them (choice words included of course, but edited for content).

I was then told that "since I called right away, an exception was going to be made and I would be credited for all charges."

I don't recommend this product and If one does happen to try it, be sure to call and order and ask for a full explanation before agreeing to anything. Or, better yet, CHECK THE RIP OFF REPORT!

Stacy
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2004 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Health/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Health-Berkeley-Premium-Ripoff-Extra-charges-on-Credit-Card-rigid-about-refunds-95164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Health