Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare Aka Berkeley

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:noble Oklahoma
Lifekey Healthcare Aka Berkeley
Building Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare Aka Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Ripoff. Won't refund for UNORDERED product. Auto-enrolls people into unwanted future purchase program. Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: Resolved, I guess....

Like alot of other people on here I am highly pissed off at these thieves in the night. I ordered their free sample for $4.50 shipping. I was unaware of the nicely hidden terms of their free sample. Auto-enrollment to recieve future product shipments at $69.95 a hit. They probed my checking account daily for weeks until I had enough money in there for them to steal the amount of $69.95.

Hundreds of people on this site have reported the same deceptive practices that this company uses. When you call them for a refund or to return the unwanted enzyte the rep goes into full defence and tells you no refunds at all can be given and then tells you that you agreed to be enrolled into their program. The rep was a pure B*TCH on the phone but finally agreed to send me a refund kit....

This so called "KIT" is only a pamphlet that says that refunds are not given. This business has SCAM written all over it. Maybe I can open up a E-Store and sell overpriced vitamins and use the free sample AKA auto-enrollment scam..

I suggest that the other 100 people that have complained here go to the Ohio Attorney Generals website and report them. I have already reported using the online form.
I hope some smart lawyer type can start a class action suite against them. Count me in!

Dave
Noble, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2003 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Healthcare-Aka-Berkeley/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Healthcare-Aka-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Ripoff-Wont-refund-for-UNORDERED-75136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Healthcare Aka Berkeley

Resolved, I guess....

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Well, I sent in the written explination for special circumstances as the so called "Kit" said to try. To my amazement I actually recieved a credit to my acct. of $59.95. Thats $10.00 less than they took from me but i'm glad to have gotten that much back. I can look at it as a second bottle for $10.00. Thats not too bad.