Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 02, 2004

• Reported By:dearborn heights Michigan
Lifekey Healthcare - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
P.o. Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: This company does NOT let you know about this "program"

*Consumer Comment: Way To Go Kate.Now Everybody Loses .Bigtime.

*UPDATE Employee: Your Fault Not The companies... read anything that involves you giving your credit card number

just like all the others i've read, the same thing happened to me. their so-called disclaimer is not so very evident, especially when you consider that 90% of people who wanted the free sample did not bother to read it and just scrolled to the bottom to submit their request.
they are not customer-service driven, as evident by their practices. this kind of activity will no doubt cloud my judgement for future internet transactions.
so, all those legitimate companies transacting business on the internet can thank these unscrupulous business people for their dropoff in revenue.

Greg
dearborn heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2004 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Healthcare-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Healthcare-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-78055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Healthcare - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

This company does NOT let you know about this "program"

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

I have not been ripped off by this company (yet) but have purchased from them (as opposed to the free sample) and can tell you that it is NOT clear whether you are listed in this program or not. This "employee" rebuttal is absurd to even suggest it is anybody except for the companies fault that people are getting ripped off. There is no paperwork other than a catalog to order more products from them in your package. In this catalog it claims that products are clearly marked as to whether or not you are in the "program" but I have looked at several just to see if that is true and it is not nor was it on the product I ordered. I have already contacted my bank about this company after reading what they have done to so many, including people I know personally. I also opted out of the program online even though I don't know if I was in it or not because it was not listed on the website when I placed my order and I did not recieve any paperwork with my order.

Way To Go Kate.Now Everybody Loses .Bigtime.

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

Perhaps you Kate,if thats your real name,need to seek greener pastures and find employment elsewhere.Is your job getting to you? After seeing your embarassing rebuttal,I can only conclude the following. 1.That you have dealt with one angry customer too many. And 2. You've finally had enough and had to vent on the Ripoff Report by being caustic to others. I would suggest that you show your rebuttal to as many of your Berkeley superiors as possible.

They will then do one of the following. "A." Pat you on the back , vote you employee of the month, and put you on the fast track for upper management .Or Option "B".Fire your butt on the spot for the horrible negative publicity you caused your employer .

Yes,the same employer that thought enough of you to offer you employment and a paycheck. But maybe option B is what you wanted all along anyway. Remember the old Enzyte slogan,"Everbody Wins"?.Who won anything in regards to your rebuttal?

AUTHOR: Kate - (U.S.A.)

I know i am replying to an older message but this info still applies today.

First, common sense would tell you to be smart enough to read anything that involves you giving your credit card number. This is not our fault that YOU and so many others were too lazy to read this website. Next time maybe you will be smart enough to take the time to read everything.

Second, If you would have read the package when you recieved it, you would have saw AGAIN the information about this program, its right on the package under the directions, or dont you people read those either?

As for all of you who called in and ordered the sample and WERE told about this program, your money wasnt that importnat to you when you were sitting at home watching tv knowing you had to call was it? so why, all of a sudden does it matter to you?

You could have stopped this. When our company makes a mistake, which we do, as do all companies, we admit when we make one, and we do our best to correct it. Maybe its time you take responsibilty for you own laziness.