Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare Enzyte

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2004

• Reported By:huntington beach California
Lifekey Healthcare Enzyte
Building Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare Enzyte common criminals Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: credit card theft

hey guys, this product is worthless to say the least. i was actually losing my sex drive on this product, so i stopped taking it. low and behold i got another 60 days of it for the low cost of 69.99. i moved during all this, so i actually never received it. but the people at enzyte said they would reship another 60 day supply. haaaa i refused another shipment and just wanted my money back. all i wanted was the trail offer, to try it.
i tried it, it doesnt work period!
anyway im not getting any money back as of yet, im gonna try the credit card company. im not sure why i fell for this scam, count me in on any lawsuit.

Chad
huntington beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2004 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Healthcare-Enzyte/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Healthcare-Enzyte-common-criminals-Cincinnati-Ohio-76714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Healthcare Enzyte

credit card theft

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I looked at my credit card statement the other day and noticed that I had a charge on there that I didn't know anything about. I was charged 69.95 from a merchant called Lifekey, Inc. I never heard of or seen anything on tv or anywhere else about this company. I didn't order anything from them and I didn't even know what type of product that they sold, etc. So I called my credit card company to dispute this transaction. They got this merchant on the phone and we had a three way conversation. He swore that I order a product from them by phone. Neither me or my wife had any knowledge of this. So they got my credit number somehow but I'm not quite sure how as yet. Anyway, I was starting to get kinda heated at this jerk I was talking to so he finally hung up. So the bottom line is that they stole my credit card number somehow. What I've done so far is I change my credit card number and the credit card company has put a fed flag on the merchant so hopefully this won't happen again. I'm not sure what esle I can do at this point but I'm not finished yet. Just as an added note, my wife bought a book through Amason.com that had noting to do with health or sexual enhansment, it was a religious book for 5.99 but she remembers seeing somewhere the name lifekey but we haven't received this bood yet. But this is the only thing we can think of on how they might have gotten our credit number. It might just be a front so to everyone out that shops over the internet we must be aware when shopping. But this is still credit card theft.