Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2004

• Reported By:Williamsburg Virginia
Lifekey Healthcare Inc.
P.O. Box 42635 , Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare Inc. deceptive company and fraudulent ripoff business plus a consumer rip-off fraud Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: They're still at it--try and call--1-866-985-9040

I originally ordered a bottle of enzyte to try and used it and determined that it did not work for me. I did not reorder the product. They automatically reshipped another bottle to me and billed my credit card. I called and asked for shipping instructions to send the bottle back. They refused to take the bottle back and refused to credit my credit card. They stated that in fine print on the Web site it stated that this would happen and they would not take the product back nor refund my money. They were very obnoxious and uncorporative. I stated that they could not legally do this and that I would take action. I filed a fraud report with my bank, but to date my money has not been refunded.

Please help. If they are allowed to get away with this almost any company that has your credit card can automaticlly ship things to you and charge your account. This is not right.

William
Williamsburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Healthcare-Inc/-Cincinnati-Ohio-42635/Lifekey-Healthcare-Inc-deceptive-company-and-fraudulent-ripoff-business-plus-a-consumer-r-43087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Healthcare Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They're still at it--try and call--1-866-985-9040

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (U.S.A.)

After all of this time, and can only pray you changed your account information.

Quite some time has gone by, so it is important that you reserve the "Refund Policy" given to you.

I am unaware of the total amount of money lost, but just wanted to give you their customer care number 1-866-985-9040.

Sorry--wish I could have caught your sooner.

BEWARE of their alias names: Enzyte.com and 21st Century Nutritional.

Again, wish I could have found you sooner, and hope everything has worked out for you.

Rip-off Report