Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2003

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Lifekey Healthcare
Building Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare, Inc. Enzyte credit card fraud, refund refusal, billed without consent Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered an Enzyte sample from Lifeke Healthcare, Inc. for a charge of $4.50 for shipping. I was never informed that by ordering this "sample" I would be enrolled in a membership that would automatically send me more product every two months and bill my credit card.

When I received my first shipment, I immediately went to www.96shoes.com to cancel my membership and called Lifekey to get a refund. The most I could get anyone at Lifekey to agree to was a $35.00 refund...half of what they billed me without my consent.

Of course, I am not sure at this point if my "membership" has been canceled or if I will receive the refund they promised. I will be sending the product back UPS so the shipment can be tracked and reporting this to my credit card company as well.

Chad
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2003 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Healthcare/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Healthcare-Inc-Enzyte-credit-card-fraud-refund-refusal-billed-without-consent-74908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Healthcare