Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2003

• Reported By:largo Florida
Lifekey Healthcare
Building Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare ripoff they still removed money from my account after I cancelled my order dishonest ripoffs dirty SOB's Cincinnati Ohio

This company is a PURE rip-off. i cancelled my order and they still continued to send me the product and withdwawl it out of my account. I will never trust a company over the internet again. This is the problem in the USA now, everyone is out to rip you off. Go to hell Lifekey Healthcare!

Jerry
largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2003 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Healthcare/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Healthcare-ripoff-they-still-removed-money-from-my-account-after-I-cancelled-my-or-64044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Healthcare