Complaint Review: Lifekey - Lifekey Healthcare - Lifekey Berkeley

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2003

• Reported By:anza California
Lifekey - Lifekey Healthcare - Lifekey Berkeley
Building Box 42635 Cincinnati Ohio 45242 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey - Lifekey Healthcare - Lifekey Berkeley ripoff stole money and fraudulently sent out product AFTER I quit. Cincinnati Ohio

After I quit the program BERKELEY, LIFEKEY, sent me the product and stole money from me! I thought I would give an honest try to what I thought was an honest product, (befor the date came for a refill, I canceled, the product did NOTHING for me) The next day money was snatched out of my account and days later the product was shipped out. Any one want to jump in on a class action suit with me? Contact me by using the rebuttal box.

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Paul
anza, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2003 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Lifekey-Healthcare-Lifekey-Berkeley/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Lifekey-Healthcare-Lifekey-Berkeley-ripoff-stole-money-and-fraudulently-sent-o-74618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey - Lifekey Healthcare - Lifekey Berkeley