Complaint Review: Lifelock

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: Frustrated — Yonkers New York
Lifelock
Nationwide USA

Lifelock No Support Provided by Lifelock. Non-existent customer service. Nationwide

Lifelock presents their service as vigilant, caring and relentless in serving and protecting customers. I found out after my account was "locked" how truyl low priority, helpless I was as an existing account. After waiting 3 hours and listening to trhe repeated "You call is valuable to us. We are presently expreiencing a heavy volume of calls", yak, yak, yak.

While I was fumbling around , cursing at the endless, Kafkaesque wait my wife called and logged into Lifelock as a new customer. Her call was immediately answered. The sales representative eithewr could not or wolud not handle the need of an existing customer. She could transfer me to the same number which is a "call to nowhere".

I resorted to sending a fax to Lifelock. Excellent service to sign up new subscriptions. However, if you need to contact Lifelock by phone be forewarned that "your call is NOT!!!! important to Lifelock.      The service is excellent until -- God forbid -- you need in an emergency to contact an actual human being. Then the  support model is non-existent. I finally had my call answered 3 hours into this ordeal  as I was typing this complaint. Too bad Lifelock places little support into customer contact bt phone.Nnow you know.

if you need to call Lifelock its a Wizard of Oz situation. Shame on you Lifelock for putting new customer subscriptions as of high importance and existing customer support as no or very low support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifelock/nationwide/Lifelock-No-Support-Provided-by-Lifelock-Non-existent-customer-service-Nationwide-1122260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifelock