Complaint Review: Lifeproof

Lifeproof
4711 Viewridge Ave Suite 150 San Diego, California United States of America

Lifeproof Lifeproof not waterproof San Diego, California

*Consumer Comment: LIFE PROOF NOT WATER PROOF 2

*Consumer Comment: Whether you agree with it, or not, here's from their "Terms" page....

I purchased an underwater case from lifeproof for my iPhone. I had told others about the case and how useful it is when taking underwater pictures.  Each time I  use it near water, I check the seal to be sure my phone is protected.  However, when using my  phone in our pool on July 9, 2012, the case leaked damaging my phone.  Due to the failure of the waterproof case, my phone was saturated and needed to be replaced at a cost to me over $200.  I am asked them to  reimburse the cost of replacing my phone.  The said they will not  . The product fail and cost me over 200.00. dont buy from this company they will not make it right .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifeproof/San-Diego-California-92123/Lifeproof-Lifeproof-not-waterproof-San-Diego-California-911718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifeproof

LIFE PROOF NOT WATER PROOF 2

AUTHOR: BIMMERJOSH - (United States of America)

I have also had a life proof box for my new iphone 4s  both the case and phone i bought less then 3 months ago and it was water proof a few times when i went in a hot tub or quickly in the ocean. i did the water test each tim before i went in. finally I spent the day on and off of a boat and by the middle of the day my phone was flooded. I asked att to replace the phone and case where I bought it and they said neither they nor the life proof company would replace my phone.

Whether you agree with it, or not, here's from their "Terms" page....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Liability LifeProof shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from, but not limited to, the sale, installation, use or repair of its products. LifeProof warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the case. Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, LifeProofs' maximum combined liability shall be limited to the cost for the specific product only.

Sorry, but it appears your out of luck.

variations