Complaint Review: Lifestyle 360 - Michael Palmisano - Robert Palmisano

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Lifestyle 360 - Michael Palmisano - Robert Palmisano
1000 Spanish River Rd., 4P Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Lifestyle 360 - Michael Palmisano - Robert Palmisano studio media and production company scam Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: Edit of Original Rebuttal

I paid Lifestyle TV $30,000 for a 60-second commercial plus ad time on Animal Planet. The agreement was signed & dated August 6, 2006 and is available for anyone if interested.

After paying Lifestyle TV and Michael Palmisano it was difficult to get in touch with them. They did retain a freelancer to come out and film the video, but the final product was NEVER delivered. All I received was LIAS, LIAS, and LIAS.

The reason I paid $30,000 was to receive 100 ad spots on Animal Planet, and these were NEVER DELIVERED!

Michael Palmisano has changed his company name to Lifestyle 360 (http://www.Lifestyle360Studio.com). Formerly it was IPITV, Inc. and Lifestyle TV, Inc. It seems that once someone documents the truth on the internet, he changes to a new company name to scam more people.

I have a signed agreement with Michael Palmisano and Lifestyle TV yet I received VERY LITTLE. He is a fraud and I highly recommend not doing business with him.

Of course he will probably write a rebuttal to this message, but BEWARE! I have the signed agreement with Lifestyle TV on file for anyone interested.

In order to keep Michael Palmisano from scamming other people I will update this message each time he opens a new company to DBA.

Tom M
Mesa, AZ

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-360-Michael-Palmisano-Robert-Palmisano/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Lifestyle-360-Michael-Palmisano-Robert-Palmisano-studio-media-and-production-company-406823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle 360 - Michael Palmisano - Robert Palmisano

Edit of Original Rebuttal

AUTHOR: K9genetics - (U.S.A.)

I am the original author of this report re: Lifestyle. After in-depth research and communication, it came to my attention that I have never done business nor contracted with Lifestyle 360, Inc, the global marketing & consulting company. I conducted business a couple years ago with another company called Lifestyle the production company... I've recently been in touch with Robert Palmisano & Michael Palmisano and they have completely made amends to this situation. It was my fault to post this RipOffReport to begin with. The more professional route would have been to contact Michael and/or Robert and discuss my dissatisfaction and misunderstanding. I have been fully refunded for the unfulfilled portions of the agreement, and they even let me keep the tapes, commercials and filming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1r2TN9M9vk! Robert Palmisano, especially, was very willing to satisfy my displeasures and felt bad about the situation. Please accept my sincere apologies since I can not delete the original post because of the nature of this website. All I can offer at this point is this rebuttal to let everyone know that my complaints have been handled in a very fair and professional manner by the team at Lifestyle! And best of all.... I do expect to do business with them in the future.

Sincerely, Tom M.