Complaint Review: Lifestyle Deals Now

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: LSAL — New Jersey United States of America
Lifestyle Deals Now

Lifestyle Deals Now fraud Internet

I also got hit with this Lifestyle Deals Now thing.  First there was amounts of ".02", ".32", & "$2.50" but then a charge for "$39.95" the next day and another "$39.95" pending for the next month.  I found it in my bank statement.

The website I had listed next to my charge had a live persons window which seems like they are working to refund me but their 24/7 number wasn't 24/7 and the live persons window disappeared right after I put in the required info.  They have since been communicating by email.  They were trying to say that someone else in my home purchased this but I am the only one with access to that card number.

There was another email listed next to the pending charge that did not even show up as a real webpage.  Just 2 blue links and a few owrds and that was it.

My financial institution is working with me, thankfully.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-Deals-Now/internet/Lifestyle-Deals-Now-fraud-Internet-990577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle Deals Now