Complaint Review: Lifestyle Deals Now

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Hilde — Dunstable Massachusetts United States of America
Lifestyle Deals Now

Lifestyle Deals Now sells subscriptions to itself which then offers other products InternetI, Internet

I saw a charge on my credit card bill which I did not recognize. When I phoned the number associated with the charge they notified me it was for a subscription in order to buy different products.  I had never signed up for such a subscription.  The customer service rep cancelled the subscription and made arrangements to refund the money. When I checked the name Lifestyle Deals Now on the internet I found that there are numerous complaints against them for exactly the same action.

I then pulled up my on line information from the bank and found that an additional $39.95 onb my account for the same subscripotion. With an addiitonal phone call the customer service rep cancelled the charge.  I do not know how they got the credit card number, but they someone clearly has it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-Deals-Now/internet/Lifestyle-Deals-Now-sells-subscriptions-to-itself-which-then-offers-other-products-Intern-967024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle Deals Now