Complaint Review: Lifestyle Family Fitness

• Reported By: Naples8 — Naples Florida United States of America
Lifestyle Family Fitness
140 Fountain pkwy Ste 410 St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Lifestyle Family Fitness LFF Cancellantion SCAM St. Petersburg, Florida

Be very careful with this company. They assured me I could cancel after just a few months. What a huge scam!!! Be sure when you cancel that you not only call, but you check immediately for an e-mail from them and respond to it...then print it out and keep the confirmation that your
membership is indeed canceled.

They leave it in your hands to contact them if you do not receive an e-mail (which I never did).
 I sent them a letter, which they claim they did not receive. The only time I heard back from the corporate office is when my credit card called to dispute the charges. By the way...the
number for their corporate headquarters in St. Petersburg Florida is 727-456-3100 Ext. 11.
I asked countless times for this number from their customer service reps and they said there wasn't a number to contact and directed me to submit my concerns in writing.

Lesson learned ...NEVER...join a gym that requires you to give your credit card. Pay by the month...check or cash!  If they won't allow you to pay this way, find another place or way to work out!

Too bad for Lifestyle. I really liked the facility, instructors and classes. I will never return and will share my story.

I would join any class action suit that is filed against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-Family-Fitness/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Lifestyle-Family-Fitness-LFF-Cancellantion-SCAM-St-Petersburg-Florida-762425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle Family Fitness