Complaint Review: Lifestyle Family Fitness

• Reported By: steve — north port Florida United States of America
Lifestyle Family Fitness
Venice Florida, Florida United States of America

Lifestyle Family Fitness Problem with Cancelation Venice Florida, Florida

Never use this company for any reason they rip people off when you go and try to cancel.  First off I tried to cancel their services in Dec.  by calling and saying I would no longer like to attend their gym.  They stated that even though I verified by name and account number they could not do this over the phone.  I thought this was crazy at the time until I realized this is all part of the scam.  They will email you a cancelation notice and you will have to respond and they still get one more payment out of you after you cancel because of their 60 cancelation policy.

Well I received the notice and sent it back and thought it was over but was very wrong, see they claimed I didn't do that right because just hitting the reply and saying I Got It is not enough.  You must scroll down and hit their link that is buried in many options so fast forward two months later  am  I'm still not canceled.

So I called and did this again and guess what it's Feb 28 and even though i think Im canceled they are telling me they still have a right to charge me for March too because of the 60 day cancelation policy.  They don't work with anybody even though they have my voice recording dating back Dec. 4 for cancelation they continue to say Im not doing it their way so I'm not canceled yet.  Point is it's very easy to join and good luck trying to cancel.  Do not under any circumstances use this gym they scam people and get away with it because our representatives in congress  are bought and don't protect us from these type of business scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-Family-Fitness/Venice-Florida-Florida-/Lifestyle-Family-Fitness-Problem-with-Cancelation-Venice-Florida-Florida-846502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle Family Fitness