Complaint Review: Lifestyle Home Lotteries

• Updated: Mon, May 21, 2007

• Reported By:Odessa Texas
Lifestyle Home Lotteries
2211 Woodhampton Rise Victoria BC, Ontario Canada

Lifestyle Home Lotteries Ripoff lottery scam GUARANTEED $100,000 US dollars Victoria BC Ontario

I recieved a letter stating I had won $100,000 dollars. Enclosed was a check for $2900.00 I called the phone number provided and spoke to Peter Barnes a Clearing Commissioner, so he said. He explained that I was to cash the $2900.00 check and send the money Western Union, that was to cover handeling, duty and tax fees as well as transportation cost.

Once these fees have been paid in full the Financial Trust Processing Service would release the funds of $100,000 dollars by certified check, within 2 buisness days.

It never happened I missed several days of work, because Peter Barnes kept telling me I had to be home,to recieve the check. I called him back and he assured me that I would get the check. He also said that the money was being reported to IRS.

Luz
Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2007 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-Home-Lotteries/Victoria-BC-Ontario/Lifestyle-Home-Lotteries-Ripoff-lottery-scam-GUARANTEED-100000-US-dollars-Victoria-BC-On-249494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle Home Lotteries