Premier

Complaint Review: Lifestyle Success, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sherri — Santa Fe New Mexico
Lifestyle Success, Inc.
3645 Marketplace Blvd., Ste. 130-64 East Point, Georgia USA

Lifestyle Success, Inc., Door-to-Door Sales of Magazine Subscriptions East Point Georgia

I answered the door one evening to two sweet girls (Anna and Marie) who claimed they were working their way towards a school trip and they were trying to get as many points as possible to do so.  They did this by selling magazine subscriptions.

I purchased a magazine subscription for the outrageous price of $59.00 for 20 issues of Men's Fitness magazine.  I was told I could call the telephone number to check on my order the following Monday.  Well, I was so trusting of those two girls that I didn't call until this evening, May 22, 2013.

What a rip-off!!!  When I dialed the number, it went straight to voicemail.  I left a message but doubt I will ever hear anything.  I checked in the Georgia Corporations Division records and Lifestyle Success, Inc. is not a registered corporation.

I feel so stupid.  I could have really used those $59 for something useful not to mention the cost of my time while I sat there with those girls visiting.  They should be ashamed of themselves going around stealing from people that are opening their doors to them.

I will also be reporting them to the BBB.  They are a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-Success-Inc/East-Point-Georgia-30344/Lifestyle-Success-Inc-Door-to-Door-Sales-of-Magazine-Subscriptions-East-Point-Georgia-1053174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle Success, Inc.