Complaint Review: Lifestyle Success, Inc

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Mandy — Bentonville Arkansas United States of America
Lifestyle Success, Inc
3645 Marketplace Blvd, Ste 130-64 East Point, Georgia United States of America

Lifestyle Success, Inc Magazine sales - approached in Walmart East Point, Georgia

I was approached by a woman & guy, college aged, in a local Walmart Supercenter back in April 2012. Total purchased amount was $111 for children books. The female was insistent I paid cash & fortunately I had very little on me. So I paid $11 cash & the rest via check. I put the receipt in my wallet, finished my shopping, & went on with my business. To date I have not received the books. Because the receipt was in my purse, it was out of site out of mind...until I recently cleaned out my wallet. Based on the other reports filed (the lack of responses from Lifestyle Success & no refunds being issued), I haven't tried pursuing this with the company. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-Success-Inc/East-Point-Georgia-30344/Lifestyle-Success-Inc-Magazine-sales-approached-in-Walmart-East-Point-Georgia-988299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle Success, Inc