Complaint Review: Lifestyle family fitness center

• Reported By: Shirlei — Orlando Florida United States of America
Lifestyle family fitness center
4169 town center Blvd Internet United States of America

Lifestyle family fitness center Worst fitness club ever, Internet

All about your money fitness club. I just sign up last week beginning of February they charge me for my regular monthly payment which I was told then yesterday the 15 of the same month they charge me again. I call to tell them, that they made a mistake, and they say it work like that. For me does not make sense you just started and in one week they double charge you.

I was so upset that I ask them to cancel my membership ,and the line was disconnected, it took me the entire day to talk to them again and just now, somebody call me, and say they will give my money back if I attend one or two days of gym. I told them no because I am scared of being charge again, and she said I can't give you the refund them. I told her you know what just cancel that . I am so happy that happened at the beginning of my membership, so that now I can go look for a serious gym place. From now on I am going to think twice before sign me up for any fitness club.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-family-fitness-center/internet/Lifestyle-family-fitness-center-Worst-fitness-club-ever-Internet-840428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle family fitness center