Complaint Review: Lifestyle lift

• Updated: Sun, July 06, 2014

• Reported By: Jan — Tehachapi California
Lifestyle lift
Nationwide USA

Lifestyle lift Promised a revision if surgery wasn't successful. Did not say patient would have to pay for correcting the mistake of the surgeon. Beverly Hills, CA Nationwide

I went to the Beverly Hills clinic/office for a facelift at Lifestyle Lift.  This was in 2010,  it was immediately apparent that the surgery did not go well.  I was told I could have a revision.  The person at corporate, Cynthia Brudinsky, kept telling me no problem, however I could never pin down an appointment for the surgery.

in the mean time, I had to go in hospital for major back surgery which almost proved fatal.  After a lengthy recovery I, again, began communicating my desire for closure and the revision.  Again, I was given the run around. (It was difficult to set an appointment because I live approximately 300 miles round trip away.). They wanted me in for more photos and a consult.  Since I had a trip planned, it took time to mesh their schedule with mine.  Also, I had to make arrangements for a driver, etc. in January 2014, I made it to their BH office fully expecting to be put on the schedule.  At that time, I was told that I would have to pay $2,000. For the revision!  Since I had already paid over $5,000. For the "failed" surgery, and, was led to believe a revision, if needed, would not cost anything more, I was flabergasted!  I don't have the funds for the correction.

i am a senior citizen, 75 years old, and consider this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2014 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-lift/nationwide/Lifestyle-lift-Promised-a-revision-if-surgery-wasnt-successful-Did-not-say-patient-wou-1159822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle lift