Complaint Review: Lifestyle success inc

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Katrina — Skiatook Oklahoma United States of America
Lifestyle success inc
3645 marketplace blvd east point, Georgia United States of America

Lifestyle success inc took my money for magazines while I was taking care of my sick mother east point, Georgia

Around the end of march of 2012 there were two guys who went through my neighborhood asking people to buy subscriptions to magazines so they could do a trip around the world. My mom at the time lived wth me and was battling breast cancer and I really could not afford the magazines but I did it for my kids and so these guys could have a once in a lifetime trip. If I knew by handing over 300 dollars in cash for mine and my sisters so called subscriptions would get me to this point, I would not have failed for it.  Well on April 21st I lost my mom to breast cancer and since then I have been struggling to pay my bills. This company took money that I sure could use right now. So I really hope you fake people enjoyed your trip, cause god knows I haven't received my magazines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyle-success-inc/east-point-Georgia-30344/Lifestyle-success-inc-took-my-money-for-magazines-while-I-was-taking-care-of-my-sick-moth-916390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyle success inc