Complaint Review: Lifestyledealsnow.com

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Ojai California United States of America
Lifestyledealsnow.com

Lifestyledealsnow.com BTOSUPPORT.COM Ripoff, Scam Internet

Beware of a company called Lifestyledealsnow.com.  They charged my account for $2.50 which posted to my account from a company called BTOsupport.com.  I called them and was on hold for 25 minutes before an operator came on.  He said they support over 4000 online merchants. I have NEVER heard of nor ordered from Lifestyledealsnow.com. He asked for my last 6 digits of my credit card #. I wasn't comfortable doing so but he assured me there was nothing he could do with the last digits and he needed those to find the charge and to credit it back. So I did and I did promptly receive the $2.50 refund the following day. Unfortunately also the following day there was another charge on my credit card. This time in the amount of $39.95.  I promptly called the BTOsupport.com and another 25 minutes later, I spoke to a rep.  Again she asked for the last 6 digits and said she would refund my money and should post in 7-10 days. She even gave me a Transaction ID #.  I will wait and see if I get my money in 7-10 days.  I just wanted to report this in case and help warn others.  Looks like this is a popular fraud that is circulating. Still have no idea how they received my credit card information (scary) but that's why it's important to check your accounts...daily!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyledealsnowcom/internet/Lifestyledealsnowcom-BTOSUPPORTCOM-Ripoff-Scam-Internet-974512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyledealsnow.com