Complaint Review: Lifestyledealsnow.com

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: victim — san bruno California United States of America
Lifestyledealsnow.com

Lifestyledealsnow.com Total Fraudulent Company, Internet

Just found out there were four online charges on my bank acct, involving two different customer support companies in Great Britain on behalf of LifestyleDealsNow.com. I have never heard of them prior to this or purchased anything from them or authorized any such charges. After contacting both Asarisupport.com and FenixSupport.com, because the charges were under their names, I found out about LifestyleDealsNow. Both customer support people at each of the two companies said that I had signed up in the past for the services and now they were responsible for the customer support since the prior company had lost its contract with LifesyleDeals. Coincidence? No. Each person used the same verbage, word for word. I thought I was chatting with the same person. We went back and forth about the unauthorized charges, one being for $2.50 which was probably a test to see if it would go through. They never would tell me what I was supposed to be buying for the $2.50. I finally told them the matter was turned over to my banks Fraud department , which it has, and they reluctantly refunded my charges. Or so they said within 7 to 10 business days.

It seems to me that LifestyleDealsNow.com is a totally fraudulent rip off company that has figured out how to access a persons account info and uses a customer support company to bill your account for products or services you didn't order or even receive. The authorities, US Inspector General or someone should shut them down and lock them up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyledealsnowcom/internet/Lifestyledealsnowcom-Total-Fraudulent-Company-Internet-974016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyledealsnow.com