Complaint Review: Lifestyledealsnow.com

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Marilyn M — LasVegas Nevada United States of America
Lifestyledealsnow.com
lifestyledeals.com Internet United States of America

Lifestyledealsnow.com received 2 unauthorized charges for 39.95 and 39.95 and 1.00 on my debit card/bank statement. this happened after I ordered 2 pillows on TV called forever comfey. They advertise 2 for 19.99 +SH. The 3 unauthorized charges to my debit card, 39.95, 39.95, 1.00 this happened after I purchased 2 forever comfy pillowes from TV that was to cost 19.95+SH and they charged me 39.95 on my debit card. coul Internet, Internet

3 Unauthorized charges to my debit card for 39.95, 39.95 and 1.00 from "Lifestyledealsnow.com " this was after I ordered 2 forever comfy pillows from TV ad advertised as 19.99 and they billed me 39.95  no way to reach them to request adjustment on false advertising.Don't know who lifestyledeals is but their listing on my bank statement is the same as comfy pillows.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestyledealsnowcom/internet/Lifestyledealsnowcom-received-2-unauthorized-charges-for-3995-and-3995-and-100-on-my-985641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestyledealsnow.com