Complaint Review: Lifestylesdealsnow.com

• Reported By: warmwidow59 — Zion Illinois United States of America
Lifestylesdealsnow.com
na na, Illinois United States of America

Lifestylesdealsnow.com Scammed My Debit Card na, Illinois

Upon looking at my November bank statement, I noticed a $2.50 charge from GemVSupport of whom I never did business.  At the same time, another $2.50 charge was placed from Maraderco.com.  There was a number listed for each. The number for GemVSupport (LifestyleDealsnow.com) just had a fast busy. I was able to chat with a rep from Maraderco.com, and had those charges reversed.  Unfortunately, had to red tag my debit card so that I wouldn't receive the second charge so many are claiming.  Very scary when you feel you are using secure websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifestylesdealsnowcom/na-Illinois-/Lifestylesdealsnowcom-Scammed-My-Debit-Card-na-Illinois-976303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifestylesdealsnow.com