Complaint Review: Lifetime Fitness

• Reported By: Ammar — schaumburg Illinois
Lifetime Fitness
900 East Higgins Road Schaumburg, Illinois USA

Lifetime Fitness Scammed by Lifetime. No customer value Schaumburg Illinois

I came to USA on business trip of 2 months. I told the member service team to charge me for 2 months. No contract was emailed to me and when I asked them if things are closed, I was told that you need to give one month notice.

So they charged me $70 for a complete month even when I will not be using their service. I had specifically asked for 2 months membership and even corporate office guys just read the terms. They asked me to go through policies y. There is no term in their dictionary called as customer satisfaction. I have been to gym in UK and India and had wonderful experiences. However, Lifetime already has lots of members and doesn't bother is few leave. Their motto is just to get money and then forget.

I am never gonna join LT again and will never recommend anyone. Worst fitness club. No value for members.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifetime-Fitness/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173/Lifetime-Fitness-Scammed-by-Lifetime-No-customer-value-Schaumburg-Illinois-1151886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifetime Fitness