Complaint Review: Lifetime Fitness

• Reported By: sgrfree1 — chicago Illinois United States of America
Lifetime Fitness
Harlem Ave Tinley Park, Illinois United States of America

Lifetime Fitness RIPOFF ALERT Tinley Park, Illinois

This company is a complete an total ripoff.  Signed up for SPECIAL DEAL PROGRAM in Oct of 07 was quoted a great price, lost my job a month later and went to cancel my membership to find out that I was required to give them a months notice before cancelling!!!

This was never disclosed in anything i signed to become a member, never told to me at the time of sale or agreement.  How was i supposed to know id lose my job, company debited my bank account 341.37 dollars anyway, and when i complained to CHASE BANK, they told me there was nothing i could do.

Lifetime had the nerve to call me three months later to offer me another GREAT DEAL, needless to say, Im positive i ruined that persons day F**K LIFETIME FITNESS, the only thing that got a workout here, was my bank acct.

Chicago, IL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifetime-Fitness/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60453/Lifetime-Fitness-RIPOFF-ALERT-Tinley-Park-Illinois-652975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifetime Fitness