Complaint Review: Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass

• Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass
support@recordslogin.com Internet U.S.A.

Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass that I would have access to unlimited searching of anyone I chose to look up Boise Internet/Clickbank Idaho

*Consumer Comment: all of them are athe same its a scam!!

I went looking for a person from my family,and their Birth/Death info,and thinking that a site with Gov.would be a proven area to use for this.Well,it looks like that site is Phony,after I paid the 39.94,I could not get any information with the site.I am very disappointed,not to mention being taken for the amount paid.Shame on them for using people that way.,and foolish me,a disabled senior,on low income.

Paulinelemay
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifetime-Unlimited-Search-Pass/internet/Lifetime-Unlimited-Search-Pass-that-I-would-have-access-to-unlimited-searching-of-anyone-448190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass

AUTHOR: Elsa Childers - (U.S.A.)

i also did as you paid for the so called free information. i did this at my life and cis investigation services.
let me say my life was called my reunion i think.any how i paid and had over 12 serches,to which i got emails no one found no one found. at cis i had gone to nevada court house looking for my x, which now was one of the people my life couldnt find. so i see the info and so i hit the x and here i go now to cis from court house site. i figured ok ill pay as i did want the info. well 30 on credit card. ok i do as it says and it does say dont hit back or serch again after as it will charge you. so i am sitting and sitting notething happens so yep i hit back well i did this 2 times and nowi see that the charges are taken from the 30.00 payment. they had charged me i want to make this short so let me say it ended up with well we will cancel account, now i didnt want to do this i wanted to know how do i get the information that i saw in court house site.i got so upset telling this person and her acting like i was a nut.
welll ok let me just say this so far i have found its all bull. isnt it strange after year i get the next day now after many no can find i get email we found result for who i seen info on from court house, now how is this over 2 years never they can find yet i find and here we go again.belive me i wished any one out there who feels like i do i want to get even they have no right to use our emotion for serching for someone and say oh yea u can look serch , ha they dont do a thing. i even got emil find out who is looking for you so i go to see, you have to renew account so li did guess what who was?
a girl who in 2007 had looked for me i had this info already and they had the nerve to tell me it again after new membership.im going to try to get the correct stuff in words dates and stuff and if there is a way i will sue not for money to close these sites down. they take our money and do noething not one thing. thanks for liting.