Complaint Review: Lift SP

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Bloomington Minnesota
Lift SP
yourownperfectface.com/?affiliateid=HydLiftSP1&sub_affiliateid=17923-LSPgoog14 Internet U.S.A.

Lift SP Can't cancel the trial membership! Internet

*Author of original report: Lift SP

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us so we can take care of your account.

I stupidly signed up for the free trial. I now want to cancel before anything gets shipped but when you call the phone number, you get a fast busy signal. There seems to be no way to cancel this and they have already charged my card. I wish I would have found this site before I ordered!

Deanna
Bloomington, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-SP/internet/Lift-SP-Cant-cancel-the-trial-membership-Internet-427945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift SP

Lift SP

AUTHOR: Deanna - (U.S.A.)

Got an email from them saying they would take care of it, but so far nothing. They have already charged me and now they are not responding again. Do not order from this company. You can't stop or cancel anything. The phone number does not work, and they don't respond to emails.

Please contact us so we can take care of your account.

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Hello, this is Michelle manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 866-897-2464. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing me at michelle@verifyyourorder.com or info@verifyyourorder.com
Thanks and Have a great day!

Michelle, CSM