Complaint Review: Lift Serum Pro

• Reported By: rita.r — reading Alabama
Lift Serum Pro
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Lift Serum Pro Beware Deceptive Liftserumpro Internet

I saw LiftSerumPro advertised on Facebook for a free trail costing £1.99 for postage. It arrived and appeared to be ok. I then received an email saying that their was a second bottle in the post which arrived soon afterwards. I then received my credit card statement and noticed that their was 2 payments taken from my account to Liftserumpro. They were for £84.71 and £89.66. As you can imagine I was horrified. I managed to find a phone number for the company and when I spoke to them they agreed to credit my account £89.66. I then changed my credit card account number so that they couldn't take any more money.

I have since looked at the small print for the company (I wished that I had looked earlier!) and it says:

' You will have 14 days from your original order date to decide if Lift Serum Pro is right for you. If you are enjoying Lift Serum Pro do nothing and at the end of your free 14 day trial you will be charged the low rate of only £84.71 for the bottle you received. Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another 1 month supply of Lift Serum Pro and your credit card on file will be billed for £84.71 plus £4.95 for shipping and handling.'

Quite amusing that they use the words 'you will be charged the low rate of...' I could supply all my family with beauty products for that amount! Hope this will help someone to not make the same mistakes that I did. I will certainly read the small print from now on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 03:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-Serum-Pro/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Lift-Serum-Pro-Beware-Deceptive-Liftserumpro-Internet-1087430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift Serum Pro