Complaint Review: Lift Serum Pro

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: EMV — Schoonhoven Netherlands
Lift Serum Pro
PO BOX 13511 Internet United Kingdom

Lift Serum Pro , Beware of free trial links, It's an expensive membership, Linlithgow, UK Internet

Hi, I am from the Netherlands (Europe) In November 2012 I came accross web page, lift Serum Pro offering a sample pack , for which I only had to pay shipping costs 1.99 euro. I ordered a package of 2. The costs were deducted according agreement to my credit card (2x 1,99). On 4 December I noticed that my creditcard was charged 2x EU 84.71, fully without permission (I thought)

I found the Terms & Conditions on there website and it appear that by ordering and keeping the samples I became a monthly member. So every month they will send a next sample and they will charge my creditcard!!!! Contact can only be done by phone. I hope that I can stop the membership otherwise I will have to cancel my creditcard. So everybody watch out for Lift Serum Pro. Don't buy it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-Serum-Pro/internet/Lift-Serum-Pro-Beware-of-free-trial-links-Its-an-expensive-membership-Linlithgow-UK-980677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift Serum Pro