Complaint Review: Lift Serum Pro

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jarmila — Aylesbury UK
Lift Serum Pro
Woodbery Grove Finchly Internet United Kingdom

Lift Serum Pro Unautorised charge, Scam,Promised a free trial,then charged £84 London Internet

I am complaining about unfair trade policy of above mentioned comp.who promised a free trial of cosmetics for 30 days and money back guarantee if not satisfied.Instead of that they charged me £84 after a week of delivery.

I am a forigner in UK and have never experienced that s.o.can take my money out of my account without my permission. I was horrified noticing that money dissapeard from me, then went through their web.again.

Only then did I noticed a very tiny text at the bottom of the page saying that they charge you £84 after 2weeks (not 1week) of trial and then charge you  and send another supply every month untill you cancel the order.Such inportant information hidden into nearly invisible text.It is obvious that they designed it like that on purpose to confuse customers.

There are more such complains on internet and more tricked pepple,as I noticed.When I phoned them claiming my money back they rejected. Such companies should be banned and fined by penalty.

Moreover,they stole my last money and caused me a financial need as I am still waiting for my 1st wage.

Please,help to close them and make them refund stolen money to deceived people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-Serum-Pro/internet/Lift-Serum-Pro-Unautorised-charge-ScamPromised-a-free-trialthen-charged-84-London-In-1067333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift Serum Pro