Complaint Review: Lift Truck Service & Supply Spring

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel Galvan DBA/ Madd Max Auto Re — Houston Texas USA
Lift Truck Service & Supply Spring
4008 Louetta in Spring TX 77388 Spring, Texas United States of America

Lift Truck Service & Supply Spring E W Flat Rate Repair LLC / Charles and Eric McKenzie I have never seen a company that treated their customers the way this two companies done and I am going to file theft charges on them through the county clerk! Spring, Texas

*Author of original report: It is a whole lot differnet when the truth is told.

*Author of original report: Nice try but no dice to the owners of Lift Truck Service & Supply and subcontractor. You can say what you want to the public to make them think otherwise but it still looks like you are hiding!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

I called Lift Truck Repairs & Supply in regards to my Forklift that needed a cylinder head job and some small work that needed some small things to get repaired as well but the main reason in contacting this company was for the cylinder heads that I knew for a fact that went bad!

See I am a mechanic myself but I am so busy to sit down and read about a Diesel motor and how it operates. I work on restoring vehicles and making them run as they did when they came off the showroom when they were new. As for forklifts I know nothing about so I left that to an expert well at least I thought he was one according to his website.

See I read this on his website and this is why I choose to work with this company. I called the company and spoke to a man. He said he name was Charles and we spoke about my problems and we talked about the Forklift and what I knew what was wrong with it he asked me where and how I knew that was the problem and I told him what I did in my profession and I also told him that I knew nothing of Diesel and the operation of said Forklift.

I told him I could fix it but did not have the time to read about the operations of Forklift and the operations of said tow motor. So I wanted an expert to work on it and when he told me what he could do for me and that Forklift.

He pointed out what was on the website and we talked about what he can and would do for me. He sounded like I do when I sit and talk to my customers and made me feel very satisfied that he was the man that could get the job done.

See he told me that he will send his techs to my business to check on it and he gave me a cost for that service call which was $175.00 if they didn't fix the Forklift. His techs showed up on a Tuesday morning in a truck with no signs but they did have the tools to start the diagnoses on the problem on the Forklift.

As they worked on it they could not turn on the Forklift and it would not start so I spoke to Charles again and I agreed to send it to his shop at 4008 Louetta in Spring TX which is a five minute drive from my business.

Well after reading his website and speaking to him I felt that it was a wise decision to do and what I did not know is that by reading all of this was not the wise thing to read and even after speaking to Charles it wasnt the right thing to do! Read this and then you will see why I made that decision to send it to him.

Forklift Certification, Training, Service & Repair in Houston.

Other companies choose to increase profits by charging more for parts, raising repair rates, and cutting corners. We could do that toobut we don't. We value, respect and appreciate your business too much. Call 713-782-0733 for forklift repairs, operator training or a part for your forklift. Our goal is to be the best material handling company in Houston, TX.

Why are we the best forklift company in Houston? Because the keys to our success are Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service.

Choose Lift Truck Service & Supply for all your material handling needs -

On-Site Tire Replacement

No Supply Charges or Environmental Fees

Free Written Estimates

Learn to Drive a Forklift

Lift Truck Service & Supply in Spring, TX. The best choice for forklift training and forklift service in Houston. Our shop is only minutes away from Deerbrook Mall, Greenspoint Mall, Willowbrook Mall & Woodlands Mall.

See after reading this I was sold into his deceptive practice.

See he told me that he was going to send a tow truck to pick the Forklift and I approved the tow if he was going to send a tow truck! He said that the tow truck company was going to charge me $200.00 to tow my Forklift to his location which was at 4008 Louetta Rd in Spring TX.

Well that did not happen the way he said it was going to happen he sent me a man in a one ton single axle truck. Yes that is a pickup truck that was hauling a trailer behind it that had a wrench on it that did not work. I had to help him repair his wrench to get it to work. I even had to help him load it onto his trailer and to top it all off he didnt even have an invoice to give to me for the hauling of my Forklift. See I have tow trucks in and on my fleet but the roll back that I have that would have been able to tow my forklift to him has been down and with building material on it and that is why I need my forklift fixed to remove the material and place it away from the driveway.

Charles sent this guy and his name was Eric McKenzie. I asked him what happen to the tow truck that he was supposed to have and he never answered me with an answer that was acceptable he kept on changing the subject, but I knew what it felt like when nothing goes your way so I just left it at that. I asked him if he knew where Charles shop was and he knew how to get where my forklift was going and he said yes I asked him for the address and he said that he did not have it but he knew how to get there I asked him for an invoice and he told me he did not have one because Charles Text him that morning to pick up my forklift. At that moment I started to rethink this but then I started to think maybe since this guy did not come in a tow truck maybe the other person that had a tow truck broke down and Charles sent this guy instead because we had an appointment to have it picked that day so I let it go!

See I was going to give him cash for that tow which wasnt a tow it was more like a haul and so since he did not have an invoice I paid him with a check and took all of his information that was on his truck and on his trailer.

I had a funny feeling yet I took Charles word that he was going to have it towed to his shop and have his mechanics look at it and tell me what it will take to get it fixed and the price in how much it would take to get it done. I let it go for two days and when I never got a call from Charles I called him and the only thing he wanted to know how much was I welling to spend on this old forklift and that was what he said. (OLD FORKLIFT) I told him that it might be old but it was getting the job done and I needed it fixed! Yes I got a little upset but never hinted it to him that I got that way!

Remember he still has my forklift so I went along and asked more questions he kept saying he wanted to know how much I wasnt to spend! I told him that I have experience on working on motors but did not know how the diesel operates and in the way they work. They were set up the same but the injectors and the fuel pump were all right next to the part that needed to come off. See the injector wasnt that hard but the fuel pump was right underneath the injectors and those injectors cost right about $150.00 each and there is four of them and I did not want to break them and the fuel pump is and I know how much they cost because I already had to replace it and that cost would be $2700.00 because it is so old and they do not keep that pump in stock it will come from Japan where that forklift was built and where it came from.

I placed my trust in this company that I wanted to fix my forklift at I spoke to Charles and he sounded like he knew what he was doing and the website looked the same he answered all of my questions and he even pointed out that he needed a help towing some of his jobs because the company he was using sometimes could not pick up his jobs in a timely manner. I agreed to help him as soon as my forklift fixed!

Well on 10/30/2012 I called Charles he said that his Mechanic was going to give me a call and talked to me about that forklift. I waited and never got that call. The next morning I called Charles and he never picked up, but as soon as I hung up from that call my phone went off and it was this guy Eric McKenzie and I could not understand who and what he wanted. He spoke like he was drunk. I do not know if he was drinking but he sounded like he was I asked him if I could help him thinking that he was a client then he started to talk a little better.

He started to ask me where I stood at on my forklift I was stun when he said that I told him that the forklift was at Charles shop and if it is there I want it fixed! He said that he had my forklift and he wanted to know where I stood at with the forklift. Again I was stun! See I was under apparition that my forklift was at Charles! So I asked him how did he get it and where was he? He told me that he picked it up from my shop.

When I heard that I told him that I will call him right back I hung up and called Charles he answered that time and I asked him what was going on? He answered me and told me that he was done he was out and I would have to deal with Eric McKenzie for the repairs to my forklift. Again I was stun when he said that and he argued the fact that I did not give him permission to work on it and tried to tell him that he never gave me a price the only thing we talked about if I was welling to fix that old forklift. I did tell him that he can work on it but if got over $1500.00 he was to stop he told me that he would need money up front because he was afraid that he will not get paid.

I told him that I do not give money up front for any repairs for those reasons I told him to work on it and when he was done to call me and I will pay him at that time but I needed to know how much it was going to be before he started the job. Charles would not let me finish what I was trying to say he kept on cutting me off and telling me that he had clients in front of him and he was too busy to talk to me. He hung up and then I called Eric McKenzie and again he was not forthwith in what it was going to cost I knew already I was on unstable grounds and I need to be very careful in what I say.

Mr. Eric McKenzie was acting just like Charles and he would not let me talk I kept asking him what and why he needed money from me upfront when I still havent got a price from either of them. He was acting like a person that had something to hide or like he wanted to keep my forklift.

See I already have $200.00 spent on it already to get them to tow it to them and to tell me what it would take to repair it and up to this point I have not once heard a price or what was wrong with it. All Eric McKenzie told me that my heads were at the machine shop to see what was wrong with it. See he was asking me for money and he still havent got the information on what was wrong with my heads that came off of my forklift!

I asked him several times and several times he just changed the subject so since he was not being forthwith with the information that is needed to repair my forklift I made the decision to cancel the repair order and just pick up my forklift. He got even more combated he started to get mad and he kept on wanting me to let him fix it. I told him that I did not trust him and asked how much I owed him for what he has done to my forklift. He said $400.00 at first and told me that he wanted three days before I would pick it up. I told him no I wanted that day and he said ok and told me that he will have it ready at 1: pm.

I told him that I need a invoice on that and he said ok then he asked me for my e-mail address which I told him that I gave it to him when he came to pick it up and he said it was wrong. I told him I been having that e-mail address for years and I do not make those kinds of mistakes. I told him to give me his and I will send him a test page.

He got it and then he sent me an invoice but the price went from $400.00 to $497.95. He charged me $60.00 for the heads that were not done and then he charged me taxes for labor which was $37.95 for the grand total of $497.95 and as I took this all in I decided to get an outside tow truck to be witness to this mess. I called in a roll back to pick up my forklift.

I had him meet me at a address that Eric McKenzie gave me on the invoice that he e-mailed me which was on the other side of town where it should have been in the first place the address was 14311 West Belfort. Sugar Land, TX 77498. When I went to give him the money I passed it right up I looked for his shop and I was looking for a building that a shop would be in and when I finally found him he was not in a building nor a shop it was a storage facility and was not a place to run a business out of. I never have seen a place like that where someone was having a business and running it out of a storage facility.

See I look up his website and the address wasnt that address it was 6642 La Puente Dr, Houston TX 77083 and there is another one and it is 8518 Brompton Place Drive Houston, TX 77083-5287 but the one where my forklift was at is not even on his website and it was full of forklift and it looked like that he was hiding the because I asked to see my forklift before I paid him and he refused to show me the forklift and I have never seen that happen I never paid for work that wasnt done yet he wanted me to pay him upfront.

So with all of this said and done I am not recommending that you do not deal with these companys what I am saying that these two companies are doing something that is not ethical or have any morals in how they treat their customers. So if you need to have your forklift worked on I recommend that you use another company other than these two at least until they can prove what they did was in good standing to all us.

Sincerely.

Daniel Galvan

This posting was written on 11/02/2012 at 3: pm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-Truck-Service-Supply-Spring/Spring-Texas-77388/Lift-Truck-Service-Supply-Spring-E-W-Flat-Rate-Repair-LLC-Charles-and-Eric-McKenzie-963864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift Truck Service & Supply Spring

It is a whole lot differnet when the truth is told.

AUTHOR: Daniel Galvan DBA/ Madd Max Auto Re - (USA)

I see that Charles and his subcontractor can't reply back on the way I told the truth. I knew that they couldn't. I knew that I would be able to describe it the way it happen to show that these two companies are not to be trusted on their word alone.

I know that they can work on forklifts because I have spoken to others about Charles but no one knew anything about his subcontractor and the work that he claims to have done in the pass.If you encounter these two companies be very careful and make sure that they put everything in writing before you give them the okay to start on any work on your equipment, and get a copy of that work order.

They tried to rip off my forklift but I was able to see right through their smoke screen, but they are looking to do the same thing to someone that has no ideal in their tack ticks. I can be reached at 713-203-9187 for more details on the way they tried to rip me off!

Later! Dan

AUTHOR: Daniel Galvan DBA/ Madd Max Auto Re - (USA)

I see that this organization is trying to lie about the situation I will be writing in bold to let you see the difference in what they are saying and what I wrote!

See this is not what we talked about when I called them I told them I had a forklift that was old and it was running when I shut it down but I knew that it needed a head job to have it running at its best.

Just because the equipment was old doesnt mean it is junk. I told Charles that I was under doctors care and wasnt able to work on anything because I am a mechanic and I know how to work on vehicles and the only thing I did not know was how to work on Diesel engines so I left it up to the one that can do it!

See I hired Lift Truck Service & Supply not E W Flat Rate Repair and I did not give Charles permission to send the whole forklift to that company. By law the company needs to let the owner of the equipment know where and when it was sent to another company which it wasnt ever told to me nor to anyone in my office. So what he is saying is nothing but lies!

Now about his fair prices He charged me two hundred dollars for a tow to get my forklift to him and it wasn't towed to him it was towed to E W Flat Rate Repairs without my permission from the same day it was picked up but never on a tow truck and I was told that it would be going to Charles shop not to E W Flat Rate Repairs Shop.

Charles never called me after they picked it up. I had to call him and I even let him have three weeks to get that head off to tell me what it needed and the only thing we talked about at that time was how much did I want to spend on it and I told him no more than fifteen hundred dollars and if it was going to be more than that I would send a tow truck after it and have it pick up if it was going to be more than that.

See Charles told me he had to talk to his Mechanic and he will call me back which he never did. I called him back three days later and that is when he told me that the Machine shop wanted to be paid up front and I told him that I do not work like that I will pay him when the job was done and at the end of the job like I do each and every time I have someone work as a subcontractor.

He told me that he will call me back for the third time and again he never did. I called him back three day later just like before and I spoke to him and he told me that he was going to bowl out from this venture and it would be between the Machine shop and myself.

That was when he told me he never had my forklift at his shop and it was at the Machine shop. See he told me that it was there this whole entire time it was the owner of that Machine shop that told me that and when I went to pay for the work that was done to my forklift I had to call the police to get it out from E W Flat Rate Repairs.

See the owner of E W Flat Rate Repair did not want to give it back to me and he also raised the price by four hundred dollars he told me one price and when I got there he changed it to another price. So fare and warranty see again a lie he never said anything about warranty he just told me that he can fix it and that it was to old and that was all he said to me!

See I have vehicles that are older than that forklift and they all run just like they did when they came off the showroom floor. That is why my company is called Madd Max Auto Restoration. See I was able to have that forklift repaired and it did not cost fifteen hundred dollars or more like they wanted from me.

See I sent it out to have it repaired for seven hundred dollars but I needed to purchase parts that Charles and his subcontractor lost so if there was an extra cost it was for glow plugs and the contact strip to the glow plugs.

But for him to say that it did not stating! Well it was just a ten cent fuse that burnt out and after I replaced it the forklift started right up. I had to reinstall the ignition switch and reinstall the forks because they took them off. Why did they take them off is beyond me because the head are nowhere near the forks.

As of right now that fork lift is running just like it did before the head went bad and it is doing everything I want it to do.  So just because it was over forty years old it still does the job that I need and want it to do.

So the way I see it Lift Truck Service & Supply and E W Flat Rate Repair is trying to cover up the way they treated this case. I have filed the law suit and they are hiding from the Constable thinking that I will give up, but if any of you know me and if any of you read about my company then all of you know I do not give up and I do finish what I started and I will have these guys answer to the way they defrauded me and where they were exposed in how they treated me!

I do not know if this is what they do and how they operate their business on a every day operations and treat other like this but I do know this! That they did it to me so if they can do it to me what makes them think that I do not think that they have not done it to others!!!

Under this paragraph you will see their reply or should I say rebuttal to my allegation in what they did to my company and to me. And if you would read on the first posting it says exactly what they did and why I file this on this website and in a court of law! Let me place it like this I will write under each paragraph to show you where they have lied and how they are trying to cover it up.

Mr. Galvan hired my company, Lift Truck Service & Supply, to remove a cylinder head and to quote replacing a head gasket on his 35 - 40 year old forklift (see attached photos). He chose our company because our prices are fair and because we offer one of the best warranties in the industry. The forklift would not crank or run. The forklift was surrounded by scrap parts and debris. And the forklift had grass and weeds growing through the middle of it. Being an auto mechanic, Mr. Galvan understood the challenges this creates. We discussed these challenges, we discussed the repair costs, we discussed the warranty and we discussed the payment terms. Mr. Galvan knew exactly what he had hired us to do and he knew the costs involved.

They placed a Photo of my forklift and they are trying to say that it was not worth fixing.

Then they said that it did not turn over which they are wrong it turned over but did not fire up and that was because the fuse was burnt out to the glow plugs and was replaced for ten cents.

Now I also mention that I was coming back from an injury and I wasnt able to maintain my yard but it is now all cleaned up and I will post those pictures up to prove to all of you that it is cleaned up and we are now working back there.

And there was no weed growing through it if that was the case that little trailer wouldnt have been able to pull it out from the weeds because I had to repair his wrench that was on his trailer and it barely had enough power to get it on the deck of that trailer.

Look at where he said that we talked about the cost and the warranty and payment terms it never took place in the very beginning it took place three weeks later and only after I started to call Charles and remember I never spoke to the Machine shop owner until I found out it was the same guy that came to pick up my forklift and I knew right then that they were trying to rip me off.

See I was not a happy camper when that trailer pulled up and it did not have up to date state tags for a trailer nor the permits to be able to transport my forklift and pull it to Charles shop and then the driver did not supply us with an invoice to tell us how much or where he was taking it too.

I called Charles that Saturday morning and he never answered the phone to be able to get an invoice for that tow. Charles told me to pay cash when we talked about it in the very beginning, but without an invoice I paid for that service with a check to keep track of that tow. I wrote truck information on the front side of that check and put his ID number from his trailer and the tags that were on that trailer before I handed the check to him.

I also asked the driver where was he taking my forklift too and he told me to Charles shop in Spring TX. So the whole entire time I was thinking that my forklift was going to Lift Truck Service & Supply, and it went to E W Flat Rate Repairs Shop instead.

We removed the cylinder head and contacted Mr. Galvan for payment. We asked for $750. This included $175 for our initial service call; $400 labor to remove the head; and $175 for the machine shop to inspect and machine the cylinder head. He refused to pay so we were unable to have the cylinder head inspected.

If you look really close you will see that they are charging me for work that was never performed. Look where it says that they charged me one hundred seventy five dollars for the machine shop to inspect the cylinder head. See he said I refused to pay for it and the machine shop was unable to inspect the head yet it is on the invoice that I have that they gave me when I had the forklift picked up.

See when I called Charles he told me that there was an one hundred seventy five dollar service call fee charged to me if they did not fix it, but if they do take it to be fix that the service charge would be waved and whatever they had to buy to get it fixed I would have to pay for it with all of the labor fees as well. Again another charge that they are charging me for work that wasn't performed.

Well Charles had E W Flat Rate Repairs pick it up and had them tear down my head, but thet picked it up because I have been doing this for over three decades and I know when things were broke down and why they were broke down and for what reasons it was being repaired for and what a machine shop would do when a head is presented to them for repairs.

See the first thing a Machine shop will do is they will clean the heads to make sure there is no oil on the head to contaminate the Magna flux testing, then they will powder down the whole head with Magna flux and place a Magnet on it to check for any cracks and the head need to be clean which the head wasn't clean and there was no Magna flux powder on the heads as well, and it also had oil all over it that was fresh and not wiped off the way all Machine shops will do, but what made me look at this that much more closer is that he told me to come to his shop after five oclock pm when I spoken to him at nine oclock am that morning. See he never touched my head to beginning with until I told him that I was sending a true flat bed tow truck to have it brought back to me.

Every decision made, was made to protect Mr. Galvan's best interests and to control Mr. Galvan's cost. The decision to contract the hauling company to remove the engine head eliminated between $500 & $750 in hauling, storage and labor charges and would not affect Mr. Galvan's warranty. Had Mr. Galvan paid us, his forklift would be running and he would be a satisfied customer.

Now this is where it is so funny! See he is trying to say that he was having my best interest in his mind for me! Well if that is what he was doing then he thinks that he is my keeper yet he is nowhere near that and he does not have the right to tell me where to put my funds at!

See he is saying that he contacted the Hauling Company well that is the only truth of this case, but everything ells is all out a lie.

Even the way he said he called the Hauling Company when knew that he was sending E W Flat Rate Repairs to have it picking up.

See he never told me anything about any cost other then the charges to have it delivered to his shop which was two hundred dollars and the price if they did not fix it at my place or if I did not have it sent to his shop for repairs.

See he was the one that backed out of this agreement not I. He was the one that kept changing the price and he was the one that lied to me to begin with by telling me that my forklift was at his shop being worked on!

See I had that same forklift repaired and it did not cost what he was trying to charge me.

See the price kept changing and not only that! He wanted the money up front and he was not communicated with me at all like an owner of a shop would do with their customers. I was the one calling him and he never told me that he did not have my forklift at his shop he kept on telling me that his mechanics were working on it and that Machine shop had the head and they wanted the money up front.

See I have done head jobs before on a truck and passenger vehicles and I never had to pay for the work up front to have the machine shop work on them and to get it done.

See I had the head rebuilt before we sent out the forklift to get it repaired when I got the forklift back from E W Flat Rate Repairs and it only cost me one hundred dollars to get the head done and they did it without payment up front and they did do that Magna flux test and they resurface the flat sides of the valves and they pressure checked every valve to make sure they were in good condition which they were and they even painted it for me which I had the Diesel mechanics paint the rest of the motor the same color that the machine shop painted the head.

Now the only thing I have to do to finish the forklift is to paint the body of the forklift and all of that other than the parts I had to buy to finish the head job and the paint job all cost right at one thousand dollars nowhere near what Charles was asking me for.

See he wanted over twenty five hundred dollars and it was going up as the day went on so I stopped them from doing anything more to it and I pulled an order to send a tow truck to go after it to pull it out of that money pit that had no end in sight.

I had to hire another Diesel mechanic shop to repair it and I reinstalled the ignition switch and replace the fuse that burnt out and it only took me three hours to get that fixed and the heads took one day to have the Machine shop rebuild it and the mechanic one day after he got the head back from the machine shop for that forklift to have it up and running in perfect shape.

Charles had it for two months and he never did anything to my forklift but E W Flat Rate Repair shop did that day I said stop! So he could not charge me storage nor could he charge me for labor if he never had it at his shop or if he never did anything to my forklift because the day they did the work was the day I said I was going to have it picking up!

So the only thing he eliminated was the trust that he try to create when I first called him up because I read his posting that he posted up on this website and I saw that he lied to try to clear up his mistakes. See that is why I filed my law suit against these two companies they cant even tell the truth in anything they have done on my forklift.

I checked into the E W Flat Rate Repairs status with the State of Texas and with the county that this company is based out of and the state and the county doesnt have any permits nor does this company have a shop that would pass the county Occupancy Inspections that the state and county do in this type of industry that way they can work in a safe work place and in good conditions and have the public visit them in a safe place as well to have the company present to the public the work that needs to take place to get the work done to the publics equipment.

The place that E W Flat Rate Repairs is based from is not nowhere near passing any Occupancy Inspection, and if you call a storage warehouse that people store the belongings in a shop then these two guys are delusional and demented because the state doesn't call it a safe place to work out of, but I do have a shop and I do have an office and I do have all of the permits and equipment that it takes to be in business.

Charles does have the necessary permits and he does have a shop but he doesnt have the technology nor the hands to get the job done in my case and if he doesnt have it for a small forklift then what make him think that I will say that he can do what he claims that he is claiming what he can do.

If he had my forklift at his shop and if he had his mechanics work on it like he said maybe I could be wrong, but since he didn't have my forklift at his shop because Charles shop is in Spring TX, and my forklift was at E W Flat Rate Repairs shop and it is in Richmond TX which is over sixty miles apart and Charles is up deep north west of Houston, and E W Flat Rate Repairs shop is deep south, south west of Houston See I can't even say that I can even think that Charles can be wrong can I?

So I came to the conclusion that these two companies cant do what they said the can do!

I do have all of the equipment to do my job and I do not have someone do my job for me unless I know I cant get it done in a timely manner yet they still have to come to my shop to get that job done for me. None of my job are sent out unless my customer knows that I need to send it out and the only other place I send them to is too my body shop!

Charles Palmer

Lift Truck Service & Supply

This is the first time Charles disclosed his full name to me. I asked him when he bowled out and I asked him again when I was trying to work with them in these matters yet he never told me his full name. He refused to tell me his name, but I got his name through court documents and permits that are filed in Spring TX.

If anyone wanted to know my name I would proudly tell them for my name has a lot of respect and I stand behind everything I say and do. My company name was created way before the movie and I have the rights to use that name and I also have the right to use all of my DBAs names that I own.

I own Duce Wheels Wrecker Service, Madd Max Auto, Madd Max Auto Restoration, TC Wrecker Service, Dorseys Paint and Body, Madd Max Auto Parts Madd Max Wrecker Service and all of these companies I own I stand behind each and everyone of them and I do it with pride!

Again my name is Daniel Galvan the son of Anastacio Galvan SR. that lived and died a true father and a true man and a hero to the one he jumped in front of as he got shot to save that life that he loved so much.

So as I come to the end of this posting I would like to say this. Charles is a business man and I would like to see him run his business how the law is written and to act and respect the laws and stay within the law and as he sees the ways in what he has done and the way he made his mistakes I hope he can see it through like he should do and by doing the right thing and recant his false story and stop working with subcontractors that will take him down.

See what I wrote and what you will read is what I am saying and if you decide to work with these two companies then take my advice and make sure that you are getting what they say you are getting and make sure that they take your equipment to the location that they say that they are taking it too to get repaired!

One more thing the picture that they posted up is the way it was when I was sick and not working at that time, but it is not like that right now and if I need to post up pictures to prove it I will but right now I need to concentrate on the law suit that is at hand and I will post up the pictures like I did on the last law suit that I filed and rebuttal on my last law suit that I posted up on this website and in a court of law in that law suit that I filed and where I won it hands down and I did it this last year on October 23, 2012 at 10:15 am.

So until then I will see Charles the owner of Lift Truck Service & Supply and the owner of that E W Flat Rate Repairs in court and if they are lucky in the funnies with all of those that came after me and failed to do anything that they have tried to do.

Later! Dan

An unsatisfied customer of these two companies!

These are the pictures of the place that my forklift was parked at when Charles sent E W Flat Rate Repairs and as you can see it is all cleaned up and the stuff that Charles said that was blocking the forklift in is not even there. The thing is he never came to see it for himself so he can't say anything that he has mention about how and what condition the forklift was in if he never been here to see it for himself or where he never even saw the forklift in person because it never went to his shop to begin with!!! All made up to cover up his mistakes and to keep his reputation in tacked in the heavy equipment industry!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: LTSS Owner - (United States of America)

Mr. Galvan hired my company, Lift Truck Service & Supply, to remove a cylinder head and to quote replacing a head gasket on his 35 - 40 year old forklift (see attached photos). He chose our company because our prices are fair and because we offer one of the best warranties in the industry. The forklift would not crank or run. The forklift was surrounded by scrap parts and debris. And the forklift had grass and weeds growing through the middle of it. Being an auto mechanic, Mr. Galvan understood the challenges this creates. We discussed these challenges, we discussed the repair costs, we discussed the warranty and we discussed the payment terms. Mr. Galvan knew exactly what he had hired us to do and he knew the costs involved.

Charles Palmer