Complaint Review: Lift Visage-Hot Products.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 04, 2004

• Reported By:Williamstown Vermont
Lift Visage-Hot Products.com
18324 Oxnard St Ste 2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Lift Visage - Hot Products.com ripoff Tarzana California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lift Visage Rip Off

I guess I'm not the only one to be taken in by Lift visage-Hot products.com. Their webpage no longer exists. These people seem to have vanished off the face of the earth. I tried the trial package, but they billed my card for $55.90 on August 23, 2004, I have yet to receive what I supposedly paid for. Then on September 17, 2004, they billed my card AGAIN for $55.90. I tried to call them for three days, no-one ever answered the phone, and no-one has replied to the two e-mails I sent.

Rose
Williamstown, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2004 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-Visage-Hot-Productscom/Tarzana-California-91356/Lift-Visage-Hot-Productscom-ripoff-Tarzana-California-109832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift Visage-Hot Products.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lift Visage Rip Off

AUTHOR: DAWN - (U.S.A.)

Again another consumer ripped off by Lift Visage. They took $55.90 out of my account i have recieved no item from them. All my emails were ignored and i can never get through by phone.

proceeded