Complaint Review: Lift-Visage

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:Winchendon Massachusetts
Lift-Visage
18324 Oxnard St., Ste. 2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Lift-Visage Unauthorized Charge Shipment Tarzana California

I signed up for a 10-day trial with this company, and paid a minimal charge for a sample product of face cream. I sent them an e-mail as instructed on their order verification form 5 days later to cancel.

A week later I discoverd that my account had been charged $55.59, and the next day I received an unauthorized shipment. I called the company to report the error, and after several attempts, a rep answered. She instructed me to return the product and that my account would be credited and cancelled. She said I'd receive a confirmation e-mail within the hour.

I never received any e-mail, and have tried repeatedly to once again reach this company. Their phone is either busy or no one picks up. My concern is subsequent unauthorized charges as I feel I've been ripped off by this company.

Christina
Winchendon, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-Visage/Tarzana-California-91356/Lift-Visage-Unauthorized-Charge-Shipment-Tarzana-California-108481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift-Visage