Complaint Review: Lift-Visage

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:Longview Washington
Lift-Visage
www.lift-visage.com Internet U.S.A.

Lift-Visage ripped me off too I canceled but they sent product and charged me anyway Ripoff Internet

It seemed simple enough, get a free trial and if I didn't like the product, I could cancel. Well, the Lift-Visage cream wasn't for me, I didn't like it. I emailed customer service to cancel my membership and stop the automatic shipments.

Well a couple of weeks later I got another shipment and my debit card was charged $55. I wrote "refused" on the unopened package and put it back in the mail. I then attempted to call customer service many times and all I get is a busy signal. I went to the website and used their online cancellation form, mentioning my problem. I did not receive a reply, and the charge remains on my bank account.

I continue to call and email each day for a week now, and still no response. I couldn't afford the $55 so this has really caused me a great deal of anger and stress. If they don't make good on this outrageous scam, I just hope what goes around will come around.

Jessica
Longview, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-Visage/internet/Lift-Visage-ripped-me-off-too-I-canceled-but-they-sent-product-and-charged-me-anyway-Ripof-108435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift-Visage