Complaint Review: LiftVapor

• Reported By: Dave — Surprise Arizona
LiftVapor
60 Belamose Ave Rocky Hill, Connecticut USA

LiftVapor's Deceptive trial period, Rocky Hill, Connecticut

I ordered the LIft Vapor Starter kit on 9/22 and I was informed it was shipped 9/23 for a 10day trial. The company shows delivery on 9/26 but the product was not delivered until the 10/03. I didn't know there was a 10 day trial until I unpacked the product.

The customer service person didn't care when I received the order and said I was supposed to contact her in 3 days if my product didn't arrive by 9/30(which I didn't realize). I told customer service I didn't have time to even try Lift Vapor but she said it was too late and there wouldn't be a refund.

In the end my wife called customer service back after I lost patience with Kenisha #23 the first time around. In the end after realizing we were being scammed we took the only way out and took the 50% off discount the second person offered us on the product.

Nowhere on their website did I see I would be charged $148 for a trial period.

David Buettner

dpbuettner@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiftVapor/Rocky-Hill-Connecticut-06067/LiftVapors-Deceptive-trial-period-Rocky-Hill-Connecticut-1089480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiftVapor