Complaint Review: Light Relief, LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Cindy — Powder Springs Georgia United States of America
Light Relief, LLC
15820 Euclid Ave. Internet United States of America

Light Relief, LLC Light Relief sells you more than you want when you call because you cannot talk to a human.... Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Issue with Light Relief order

I saw the ad on TV. My husband suggested I purchase the Light Relief because I have alot of back pain.
When I called, I got a resording. I keep pressing "0" to try to get a person on the line but that didn't happen. The recording keep offering one thing after another.When it was said an done I thought Ihad ordered one of the items. Muct to my surprise, when I got it they had send and charged me for two. On top of this aggrevation they charged me $19.43 per unit and $9.95 shipping for a total of $48.81.
When I called them requesting a return for both because they deducted $198.56 from my checking account, they said they would wave the $48.81. I told them Iwanted to return all of the product. At that time I was hung up on.

I called again and ask for a manger, he agreed to let me return the items but said I would only get a refund of $100.94 and Ihad to pay to return them. I explained they shipped two in error but he did not care. I got so mad that I finallyhung up and took the items to the post office and paid $13.00 to return. Now I am out $48.81 plus $13.00.

Can any thing be done to them to force them to refund the $19.43 for the item I did not order. Oh, by the way they shipped in the same box so whu charge $19.43 for each plus the $9.95 shipping and processing. Just saying....I feel ripped of.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Light-Relief-LLC/internet/Light-Relief-LLC-Light-Relief-sells-you-more-than-you-want-when-you-call-because-you-can-787384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Light Relief, LLC

Issue with Light Relief order

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Hi Cindy,

I work for the Light Relief company. I am sorry that you received more that you wanted when you placed the order using our automated phone system. Can you please email me directly at marya@lightrelief.com with your order information so I can look at it in our data base?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mary