authentic

• Reported By: Mary — Florida United States of America
Light in the Box

Light in the Box Email for Returns Didn't Work Internet

*UPDATE Employee: To Mary from LightInTheBox.com

I ordered an orange dress to attend the Marines Birthday Ball. I ordered up a size but when the dress arrived it didn't fit.I promptly emailed them to let them know on November 7 and I received an email that that would email me an address to return the dress for a refund.When I didn't hear from them in 48 hours, I email them again. The email came back stating that the email address didn't exist.I wished I had checked Ripoff Report before I used this company. The photo are beautiful but this company is a ripoff.Then had the audacity to send me a survey about the service three days later-horrible! My credit card company is not refunding my money. I can't believe I got ripped off just because I was supporting our Marines!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2010 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Light-in-the-Box/internet/Light-in-the-Box-Email-for-Returns-Didnt-Work-Internet-673117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Light in the Box

To Mary from LightInTheBox.com

AUTHOR: LightInTheBox - (USA)

Dear Mary,

On behalf of LightInTheBox.com I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are committed to improving our product and service issues and are taking necessary steps to correct this.

Please send your order number to contact@lightinthebox.com for us to investigate further.

Again, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience and hope to have the opportunity to provide you again the service which you have come to expect from us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,