Complaint Review: Light in the box

• Updated: Sat, June 21, 2014

• Reported By: Waquiah — Lillington North Carolina
Light in the box
Internet USA

Light in the box Haven't sent my order it's been 3 weeks haven't seen no mail and I want a refund Internet

This company is really a ripoff. I order from them on line 3 weeks ago Light in the box that is, haven't received my mail yet. I rather get a refund instead of getting my purchased items if that's possible. Besides they have no number to contact them about your order. I really thank they been scamming people out their money. I will not visit the web site again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Light-in-the-box/internet/Light-in-the-box-Havent-sent-my-order-its-been-3-weeks-havent-seen-no-mail-and-I-want-1156509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Light in the box