Complaint Review: Lighthouse Financial Group of Illinois, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: David — DeSoto Wisconsin U.S.A.
Lighthouse Financial Group of Illinois, Inc.
232 S. Larkin Avenue Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Lighthouse Financial Group of Illinois, Inc. Unethical People, Ripp-Off Interest Rate 244% Joliet, Illinois

I obtained an auto title loan for $1,145.00 7-20-09.

I lost my job 8-1-09.

I made (2) monthly payments (August and September) of $253.70.

When I couldn't make my payment in September the loan went into "default"  and I am required to pay an additional 60% per month.

(Yes I signed the contract.  I was desparate so I didn't read the terms of the loan continually.)

Now I want to pay them by selling the vehicle, but according to the terms of the loan THE AMOUNT I OWE INCREASES BY $100.00 PER DAY. AND TODAY I OWE THEM $2,200.00 A 100% ROI FOR THESE CROOKS!

This company is unethical because they will not work with me because they continue to raise their fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lighthouse-Financial-Group-of-Illinois-Inc/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Lighthouse-Financial-Group-of-Illinois-Inc-Unethical-People-Ripp-Off-Interest-Rate-244-537974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighthouse Financial Group of Illinois, Inc.