Complaint Review: Lighthouse R

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Randi — Kahoka Missouri U.S.A.
Lighthouse R
Lighthouse Credit Foundation 2300 Tall Pines Dr. largo, Florida United States of America

Lighthouse R Headquarters: lighthouse R's blinking beacon has caught my attention. what is it an unidentified fraudulent observer. waiting to probe your credit history. largo, Florida

*Author of original report: Here is a screen shot.

Lighthouse R has just  showed up on a brief credit summary I received from a paralegal, whom I was considering working with to repair my credit. I am working hard to become eligible for a home loan or a rent to own program. I just got this information 10 minutes ago & I have no idea what this is or where it came from. I am totally baffled? What do i do or where do i go to resolve this issue or even just to find out what it is all about? I have no memory of anything with a name even some what similar to this and i haven't even considered trying to open up a line of credit? I am totally new to this I never knew "credit"  or bad "credit" really has such a HUGE IMPACT in a person's life. I just was never  TAUGHT. So any information or suggestion would be greatly appreciate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lighthouse-R/largo-Florida-33771/Lighthouse-R-Headquarters-lighthouse-Rs-blinking-beacon-has-caught-my-attention-what-i-925663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighthouse R

Here is a screen shot.

AUTHOR: Randi - (U.S.A.)

I finally got the file format changed so i could post a picture of how it appeared on my summary.
 I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or perhaps any information from someone who has dealt  with this issue.
Randi