Complaint Review: Lighthouse Recovery Associates - Michael Wheeler - Michael Lawrence & MTE Financial

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:North Chili New York
6880 S. Yosemite Court, Suite 100 Centennial, Colorado U.S.A.

Lighthouse Recovery Associates - Michael Wheeler - Michael Lawrence & MTE Financial M Lawrence claims to work for Lighthouse ra with MTE to recover $, however MTE has keeps trying to debit my account for more than what I owe or agreed to - causing overdrafts - they are both fraudulent companies Centennial Colorado

MTE Financial tried to debit my account 2 weeks earlier than agreed and the debit did not clear and caused an overdraft in my account. I then made arrangements to pay them and 1 day before I was to pay them, they tried to debit my account again. I then closed my account and re-opened a new one. I also had to order a new debit card. A couple weeks later Michael Lawrence aka Michael Wheeler from Lighthouse Recovery contacted me and I made arrangements with him. He stated my file was being sent to Houston to the DA's office if not paid by the end of the month. 1 day after being told he worked for MTE as a collection agency, MTE tried to debit my account for $450. I questioned this because if they in fact purchased my account from MTE and he and I made arrangements, why were they continuing to do this. He had no repsonse. He then further threatened me and told me I better call him with my new account information and debit card number or else. I stated I had an attorney and he and my bank were investigating him, his company and MTE to which M Wheeler or Lawrence or whoever replied by hanging up on me. I called and asked for the a manager and was told by some woman everyone was out of the office and when I asked for Corparate Headquarters I was told that was it and everyone was out of the office and placed in a voice mail. I am being harrassed and would like this to stop.

Monica S
North Chili, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lighthouse-Recovery-Associates-Michael-Wheeler-Michael-Lawrence-MTE-Financial/Centennial-Colorado-80112/Lighthouse-Recovery-Associates-Michael-Wheeler-Michael-Lawrence-MTE-Financial-M-Lawr-357700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighthouse Recovery Associates - Michael Wheeler - Michael Lawrence & MTE Financial