Complaint Review: Lighthouse Recovery Associates

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: meme — Pennsylvania
Lighthouse Recovery Associates
6880 S. Yosemite Ct, Suite 100 Centennial, Colorado United States of America

Lighthouse Recovery Associates Illegal debt collection tactics Centennial, Colorado

I've been receiving AUTOMATED phone messages from these guys for the last month or so.  I called them back requesting that they mail me the information in regards to the reason they are calling for.  The lady on the phone told me that if I don't get my debt paid right away, they will call my RELATIVES and my EMPLOYER.  I replied that she is not allowed to do that.  She hung up the phone right away.  Note that I have not had any credit cards for the past 7 years so any statute of limitations have passed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lighthouse-Recovery-Associates/Centennial-Colorado-80112/Lighthouse-Recovery-Associates-Illegal-debt-collection-tactics-Centennial-Colorado-1036612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighthouse Recovery Associates